Find amateur robot combat events in your area at robotcombatevents.com!
This is our Candy_Wasp 1 pound "antweight" combat robot kit! Building on our experience with the very successful D2 3-pound "beetleweight" combat robot kit, this kit fits the very popular 1-pound amateur combat robot category.
The Candy_Wasp kit is very robust, able to deal out damage with its wedge blade and take impacts from bots with spinning weapons, and keep on running. This kit includes our "BH1" battle-hardened 16mm motors, and our new ultra-secure hubs for motors with 3mm output shafts.
Each Candy_Wasp kit includes the following components:
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum chassis
- CNC laser-cut polycarbonate top and bottom panels
- CNC machined titanium wedge with CNC machined 6061-T6 wedge mounting components
- 4 of our "BH1" battle-hardened 16mm gear motors
- Carbon fiber reinforced motor braces and switch mount
- 4 of our ultra-secure wheel hubs with tires
- Mini power switch with hex key
- All required fasteners
- Wire to connect the motors and power switch to the speed control
- Self-adhesive Velcro tape, to mount the speed control and receiver
Kit weight: 367g
To complete your Candy_Wasp kit, you will need the following items:
- An electronic speed control (ESC), such as our Scorpion Mini speed control
- A radio control unit (transmitter and receiver), such as the Spektrum DX5C with the SR415 receiver
- An appropriate battery (3S LiPo, at least 200mAh capacity), with charger
- Protective wrap for the battery (e.g. foam or bubble wrap)
- Overall width, outside wheels: 5.5"
- Overall length, with wedge: 6.75"